2018 Royal Australian Infantry Corps Annual Dinner
The RAR Foundation and the RAR Association (ACT Branch) have again joined to host the Royal Australian Infantry Corps Annual Dinner, which will be held to celebrate the 70th Birthday of the Royal Australian Regiment.
The Dinner will be held at the Canberra Institute of Technology Restaurant (1st Floor, Building K, Constitution Avenue, Reid) on Thursday 22 November 2018, 1830 for 1900 hours. Dress will be lounge suit, no medals. Cost is $85.00 per head.
The Dinner is open to all Infantry soldiers and officers, serving or retired, ARA or ARES, including Allied Infantry personnel. We would particularly like to invite all interstate visiting Infantrymen in Canberra for the Parade to mark the 70th Anniversary of the formation of the Royal Australian Regiment on Friday 23 November 2018.
To secure your place, please book and pay no later than Friday 09 November 2018 by:
- advising us by e-mail of your acceptance (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- making your payment as outlined below.
- advising us if you have any special dietary requirements.
- Payment should be made by cheque or by direct deposit to:
- Account Name: RAR Foundation
- BSB: 112 908
- Account Number: 043368817
- Description: Surname/Dinner
Cheques should be made payable to the "RAR Foundation" and mailed to GPO Box 3112, Canberra, ACT, 2601