2019 Royal Australian Infantry Corps Annual Dinner
- The Foundation and the RAR Association (ACT Branch) will host the 2019 Royal Australian Infantry Corps Annual Dinner, to celebrate the 71st Anniversary of the Royal Australian Regiment, on 21 November 2019.
- The dinner will be held at the Canberra Institute of Technology Restaurant (1st Floor, Building K, Constitution Avenue, Reid) 1830 for 1900 hrs. Dress is lounge suit, no medals. Cost is $85.00 per head.
- The Governor-General, His Excellency General the Honourable David Hurley AC DSC (Retd) and Mrs Linda Hurley will be the Guests of Honour at the dinner. His Excellency will also present the Hassett Trophy to the Best Junior Leader in the Regiment (Lance Corporal, Corporal or Lieutenant).
- The dinner is open to all Infantrymen (soldiers and officers), serving or retired, including Allied Infantry personnel.
- To secure your place at the dinner, please book and pay no later than Friday 15 November 2019 by:
a. Advising The Foundation by e-mail of your acceptance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
b. Payment should be made by direct deposit and the banking details will be provided on request or by cheque to PO Box 3596 Griffith ACT 2603. Please place your surname on all deposits.